Monday, September 10, 2007

Life Without EPL

I'm preparing myself for weekend without EPL or rather total shutoff from soccer. I do not mind missing matches played by other teams but I simply could not shun away from Liverpool matches.

This is a move I have to made in order to save money. Imagine saving $30+ a month on sports channel..that is $300+ a year. I can buy 2 packets of Dryers for my kids each month. Then again, there is a trade off. I rather pay $7 more for my new car (If the bidding is successful) than to pay $10 more for Sports Channel. It's simply daylight robbery by Starhub to increase by $10.70.

All is not lost, I still can watch at my friend's house or my in-law place. Just that I won't be able to catch Liverpool's champion League games which will shown in the wee hours.

Anyway, it's a good thing to be without football as I will be studying again. Less distraction for me as well....

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs