Friday, March 28, 2008

Smorty

There are numerous advertisements on earning extra money through online. However it is not as straightforward as I thought. It is a business model whereby you are required to do some marketing online.

One day, my spouse asked me “Do u want to blog for money?” She then introduced me to Smorty. Just how good is Smorty? I got to understand more.

Smorty is a service that connects the advertisers with the bloggers. Different opportunities will be sent to the bloggers for them to express their opinions. Bloggers have the freedom to select the subjects that interest them. The topic can range from services, website and products.

Bloggers will not only get paid for every post they submit when approved. They are paid on a weekly basis! This alone is a wonderful advantage to people who need cash urgently. Sounds simple? You would not bet against it.

I will recommend Smorty to people who want to get paid for blogging. Smorty is the smart way to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs