Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ashop Commerce

Selling and buying online is increasing popular in these modern days. Research shows that more people are transacting online as it is much more convenient as buyer simply order from the internet and wait for their order to be delivered to them.

I have intended to started my online store but i do not have the technical know-how to start the my own website. It is not cost effective to spend thousands of dollar to seek professional help for my website.

Thankfully, I found Ashop Shopping Cart Software. It is a complete ecommerce software that help me manage my online business entirely without any needing any other software. I am so impressed by what Ashop Shopping Cart Software can do for me.

There is no programming or graphic design skill needed for IT handicap like me. Ashop Commerce provides free technical support through phone, email and online chat. With this, I need not worry should I face any problem with my website.

I can make my online store more appealing and attractive to customers by customizing my website. The software allows me to feature the more popular and new products available. Customer service will also be enhanced as there is discount coupons, gift certificates and bulk order processing. Inventory control will not be a hassle anymore. No more physical stock taking. The software will track the stock for me with the stock control level alert. This feature is especially important to me as I am able to monitor which item are moving fast and which item is not selling well. The sales report will give me the overview with information on my online store is faring.

The integration with major banks provides security with the buyer when it comes to payment. Buyers also have the freedom to choose the mode of payment. Ashop Commerce also tied up with UPS, Fedex and other major shipping companies to integrate real time shipping. Both the seller and buyer will receive an automatic shipping confirmation by email.

What's more, Ashop Commerce offers a free 10 days trial. I am glad I found Ashop ecommerce software. It is the only online shopping cart software that I ever need.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs