Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Ideal Birthday Gift

My birthday is 3 weeks away. To me, there is not much cause to celebrate. However, I hope to have a gift for my birthday this year.

Wifey has bought the Liverpool headrest as a Father Day and my birthday gift. I like it a lot as long as it is associated with my beloved football
club.

Ok. My ideal brithday gift is a soccer ball. Why this gift? It has been almost 3 years since I last kicked a ball eversince I tore my knee ligament. Everytime I passed the soccer field at my place, I see people playing soccer. I felt painful but there is nothing much I can do.

I am thinking if I can have a soccer ball, I would practice my football again in the field. What I meant is that, I can have a kickabout myself in a corner of the field. I can start juggling with the ball. From there, I can also see if my left knee hurt when I kick the ball.

I really miss playing football....I feel terrible when I see people playing.....

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs