Thursday, August 7, 2008

Barclay Premier League 08/09 - 9 days to Go

Yes! There are 9 days to go before the new season begin.

For all English Football fan, the 3 months long wait is finally over next week.

Many teams have strenghten their teams with new signings and some teams have lost their key players.


It would be interesting to see if Man Utd can retain the title for the third successive season or Chelsea under new coach "Big" Phil can wrest the title away from Fergie's men or maybe Liverpool with Keane - Torres strikeforce can finally end their 19 years drought.



In this new season, I will include in this blog my prediction on all the BPL matches and my own report and analysis on every Liverpool matches.

Like the previous years, I will be rooting for my beloved Liverpool.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs