Saturday, October 27, 2007

Don't count Blessing too early

I remembered hours before the match between Liverpool and Marseille, I blogged an article about Liverpool being unbeaten. Then wifey asked me how's my phone betting. I said "Won money." Hours later, Liverpool was silenced and was beaten to Anfield. I began to lose money and Liverpool began to dish out poor football. They were lucky to draw Spurs when Torres scored in injury time. Then was lucky to beat Everton away courtesy of 2 penalties. At this stage, i had lost about $50. I began to get desperate and placed $50 on one match. A week later another $50 on one match. It paid off. I recovered and lost $10 in total. Liverpool poor form continued when they lost 1-2 to Betiska in the Champion League.

Unless Liverpool buck up, it will be another season of great expectation but nothing to show.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs