Sunday, October 28, 2007

No Cable means no Soccer....

I finally tasted the feeling of not being to soccer the EPL or UEFA Champion League at the convienence of my fingertip.

After over 10 years of EPL over the weekend, suddenly I lost touch with the game. Blame who? Blame Cable for increasing the price. The feeling is not great. I feel MISERABLE, HORRIBLE, BORED AND LOST!!!! I can't even watch the clash between Pool and Arsenal. I can simply drive to my FIL's place to watch, anyway its only 5 mins drive but I don't feel comfortable.

I have not reach the stage of regret as I thought of my studies. Though watching soccer is a way for me to unwind but it will mean less time for wifey if i start studying and then watch soccer. This is what holding me back from reconnecting the channel.

I just hope most Pool's match will be on Saturday....

3 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tess said...

Dropping by to say Hiyee! Nice bloggie you have! Do tag back alrighty? Rock On!! =)

zaizai said...

woah a supporter of liverpool!!! popping by to say hello!!! feel free to visit mine @ www.yanpingluvhim.blogspot.com thank u!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs