Friday, November 30, 2007

Chant of Rafa..Rafa..

Hey..Hey...I was criticising Rafa weeks ago and now I'm backing him again. The Reds manage to put behind the problems off the pitch to rout Poto 4-1 to keep their Champion League hope alive.

There were chant of support for Rafa before the game and rightly so. I have doubts about him but somehow I can see him doing amazing stuff for Liverpool. I guess I got to stick with Rafa and turn against the American owners. I fully agree with Rafa that the targeted players won't come cheap later if we don't sign them now. Liverpool got to signed Javier Meschanro quickly. I could see Rafa adding 2 more defenders and a midfielder should the owners give him the green light to sign players.

I hope Rafa will stay..otherwise all effort will go down the drain...

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs