Thursday, November 8, 2007

Record Breaking Win



The scoreboard says it all.

Thanks to the reinstatement to my Sports Channel, I am able to witness Liverpool tore Besiktas apart.

Crouch and Babel got a brace, Gerrard got one and man of the match Yossi Benayoun helped himself to a hat-trick.

I seriously doubted Yossi when Rafa signed him. He looked light weight to me but I began to appreciate the creativity he brings to the team.

Everytime Liverpool attacks, there is a feeling that they will score. However this victory will mean nothing if they can't get through the group stage.

With this victory, I just hope that Rafa will stop his rotation policy and use the same starting XI for this weekend game against Fulham. I can see Fulham is there for the taking. I would love to see Crouch and Yossi starting the game.

Rafa, please drop Kuyt for the sake of the team. He is clearly struggling for goals. He has such a heavy bum!

1 comment:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs