Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just Go, Rafa

I have gradualy lost faith in Rafa....in fact most of the Reds fan is getting impatient. Sadly but truly, it seem we are ending the season empty handed.

There are some players which is a liability rather than an asset. I'm glad that Momo Sissoko is exiting Anfield. This is one of the better news I received when readin the internet. Next player on my list is Dirk Kuyt. Often guilty of missing chances. I often wonder why is he picked ahead of Crouch. Look at his scoring statistic and one can see how miserable Kuyt's goal in front of goal.

Liverpool has been linked with Klinsmann but I prefer a man which I hated most. He is none other than Jose Mourhino. Hahaha.

I'm just so frustrated at how things developed with the football club. Hmm...the thoughts of luring Ericksson to Liverpool seem to be a good idea considering how well Man City performed this season.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs