Monday, May 12, 2008

Life is Hell without BPL

So what'w now? EPL has just concluded lat night. The only matches left are the FA Cup Final,UEFA Cup Final and the Champion League Final. These matches will be shown over the next 2 weeks.

But what exactly left after these finals are concluded? Euro2008? I did not subscribe as the matches are all shown from 12am onwards. Though it is a mere $10.70 to activate the channel, I think I will most likely miss more than half of the matches.

There is a song from New Kids on the Block that goes"Where do I go from here......" Yes. It's true. Three months without BPL is sure a toture for me. Watch DVDs with wifey? Yes. I will do that but not much DVDs to last for 3 months and I do not think we will watch DVDs for consecutive days on Saturday and Sunday.

It seems that the EPL only started yesterday. I remembered when Liverpool thrashed Derby 7-0 and top the table. Now, the season has ended.

Tell me, how should I spend my Saturday and Sunday nights? I'm desperate for an answer.

Play fantasy football on my PC managing Liverpool? It's boring.

I just imagine what my life would be for the next 3 months.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs